Realty Trac

Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome to Real Estate 101!

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.  I will be talking about anything and everything related to the real estate industry and how it pertains to buyers and sellers.  I hope you will feel free to leave a comment if you so desire.  I welcome your feedback.

Please be advised that anything I post on this blog will be based on my own experiences as a realtor.  I am not an attorney, so do not interpret anything I may write as legal advice.  In addition, I am licensed in Illinois. As a result, your state may have laws that contradict the laws and regulations that I work under here in my state.  Always direct any specific questions you have about real estate to a licensed professional in your state.

With that said, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment